By paying your deposit you are agreeing fully to the terms and conditions outlined below ;
- It is suggested that guests seek travel insurance (particularly for longer stays) to cover cancellations, loss of deposits, medical and other emergencies.
- Tariff includes firewood and free use of Wi-Fi Internet, hot tub, sauna room, tennis court, bikes and movies on-demand.
- Extra optional items like food baskets, telephone calls, purchased drinks etc must be paid for before departure. Costs will be automatically charged to your credit card otherwise.
- Guests are responsible for damage, loss or theft from their chalet. Replacement costs will be automatically charged to your credit card.
- Two singles staying in the same chalet requesting separate bedding will incur a surcharge of $15.- to cover extra bedding costs and labour.
- Gift vouchers are non refundable and are subject to the same terms as a normal booking.
- No refund for time unused, unless re-let.
- Smoking is only permitted outside your chalet.
- Surcharges and minimum night stays may apply throughout the year.
- A 20% surcharge is applied for stays over all long weekends and between 24th December to 2nd January.
- Tariffs, booking terms and conditions plus our cancellation policy are subject to change without notice.
- All tariffs include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Sorry, No pets allowed.
- At the time of booking, you will be required to pay a $300.- deposit to secure your chalet, depending on how many nights you have booked. We prefer payment with a credit card.
- Visa and MasterCard cost free. Using AMEX will incur a +1.8% fee.
- Other deposit options are available - Direct Debit, Cheque. Money Order or PayPal (+ 3%). These options must be paid within 3 days of booking. Contact us directly for details or pay directly via :
BSB: 704 052
Account Number: 1028773
Account Name: The Mouses House
Reference: Your surname & arrival date i.e. Jones March 22
- Balance of your account is payable on arrival, unless we request a further deposit for longer stays.
As we hold your booking in good faith, we operate under a 21 day cancellation policy. We have two scenarios :-
Scenario 1 :
- If booking cancelled more than 21 days before arrival, refund is given less our cancellation fee $65.-
- If a guest wishes to change dates more than 31 days before arrival, this option is cost free.
Scenario 2 :
- If booking is cancelled or guest wishes to change dates within 21 days prior to arrival date, the chalet time must first be re-let. Otherwise full payment is still required.
- If we have fully re-let your booked chalet time, guests are then welcome to a refund less our $65.- cancellation fee, or move the booking to a future date. This option is also cost free.
We thank you for your understanding of the above terms and conditions.